Why do you need your property managed?
24 hours a day, 365 days a year: Today’s tenants demand 24/7 service. CityZEN can provide this with our service including the use of our out of hours emergency contact line.
Peace of mind for landlords: Managing a property can be both demanding and time consuming. Our comprehensive service is designed to give you peace of mind and relieve you of your commitment of being a full time landlord.
Tenants prefer managed property: More and more tenants today prefer managed properties to ensure they receive a professional service.
Why CityZEN Property Management?
Expertise: We manage over 1000 properties and 99% of our managed lets are void free. Our team has over 30 years of experience in property management.
Honesty and Integrity: You can rely on our advice and everything we do is tailored towards putting our clients first. We are UKALA Registered with client money protection.
Communication: We aim to ensure that you are always kept up to date with any on-going issues with regular phone calls, emails and property statements. Our landlord software allows our clients to access their property information at any time from anywhere in the world.
Customer care: We value our clients and ensure that their needs are met to ensure desirable outcomes in every situation.
Asset management: We know your investment is important to you and we can ensure that it is managed effectively and protected as if it were our own.
Our Lettings & Management Services include
- Completion handover service (for all new builds)
- Full snagging service (for all new builds)
- Floor plans and videos
- Comprehensive marketing
- Finding a tenant
- Obtaining references
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement
- Organising gas and electrical safety inspections (if required)
- Organising energy performance certificates (if required)
- Arranging inventory and check-in
- Deposit protection
- Collection of rent
- 24 Hour call out service
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Arranging payment of outgoings
- Statements emailed monthly
- Advising and managing deposit deductions
- Managing the check out process
- Key holding services
- Transfer of utilities
- Property inspections
- Legal Advice